Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2016

STRAWBERRY TEA AND A SLIDE CHOCHOLATE CAKE LAVA OR KEK HANTU

Assalammualaikum Dunia ;)
Last saturday evening , when the wheather not so hot , just so nice and I decide bake a simple chocholate cake for hi-tea ;)

Yes , long time I never baked caked because my old ovent already 'bomb' early this year when I bake a 'roti sosej' haaaa why ? Do you remember when I story I attend the class ? yes is this lor ;)  The wirering too much spoiled , never checked  , just press the switch and then 'bomb' tanjat mak tau !!!

So , already buy new one , but still old fashion ok , I wait for my complete kitchen cabinet to install my dream ovent haaaaa ...do no when its dream come true lor ;(


Let's say when I started baking , please no body into my kitchen ;) prefer makes alone better from 'berjemaah' or kids , it's make to late and my kitchen saw like 'kena langgar todak' oooo noooo ,

Maybe after the kids grow up but still primary school lor .... I will set one day to spend with kids 'main masak-masak' together ;) please pray your Ummi got the day okay !!! we can makes for 3 months one times ....


Here we go..
Jakarta with SS a.k.a scdhasein


China with SS a.k.a scdhasein


p/s: this picture credit to SS , minta izin yer ambik dari sana ;)
                                               

9 comments: